Monday, May 01, 2006

star struck!

So I'm sitting in the pizza joint, you know, minding my business and having a little chat with Jason and Felicia, when GUESS WHO SITS DOWN RIGHT NEXT ME?

GUESS FREAKING WHO?!!!

(scroll down....)








That's right! You guessed it. Raquel Cassidy, from BBC's Teachers. Yeah, I know! I couldn't believe it, either. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Raquel Cassidy comes walkin' into mine. I was a bit star struck - as you would be - but I acted reasonably calm and ate my pizza. I was wishing Lisa had been there with me so we could talk openly about Teachers plot points (hoping that Raquel would join our conversation, because famous people always like talking plot points) but I let her enjoy her meal because she deserves that. But I wanted to tell you my exciting news!!!!

Let's be honest. You have no idea who Raquel Cassidy is.